We'd love to hear from you.
Good News Garage accepts donations from across New England and eastern New York and currently serves residents of Massachusetts and Vermont.
If you are seeking assistance with a car or transportation and live outside of Massachusetts and Vermont, please visit our Transportation Resource Listing. We do not currently have any programs outside of these two states. We try our best to keep our resource updated with transportation assistance programs and services available around the country. We also suggest calling 2.1.1. to speak with a local United Way representative. They may know of other resources available in your area.
- Bobbie Murphy, Client Processor and Administrator, NH & MA
- Cash Cranson, Director of Operations
- Daniel Cabrera, Field Safety Officer, VT
- David Dulac, Vehicle Processor, VT
- Mary Maeve Branagan, Program Manager, Ready To Go
- Rick Larson, Vehicle Processor, NH & MA
- Stephanie LeBeau, Assistant Program Manager, Ready To Go
- Steve Munroe, Dispatcher, Ready To Go
- Wanda Robar, Program Manager, VT