As a member of Ascentria Care Alliance, formerly Lutheran Social Services of New England, our heritage is rooted in the faith community.
When Hal Colston conceived the idea for Good News Garage in 1996, he knew it could make a huge difference, and he knew it couldn’t be done alone. To make his vision a reality, Hal turned to his faith community for help. Good News Garage as we know it today wouldn’t exist if the faith community hadn’t helped Hal in those pivotal times.
We invite you to partner with us in our mission to empower others through affordable, reliable transportation.
When possible, we are happy to attend a service or meet with your mission/outreach committee to speak about our life-changing work! Contact us and let’s talk.
Help Us Empower Our Neighbors by Sharing the Good News:
- Hang a Good News Garage poster on your church bulletin board or in your community. Request a poster via mail or print one here.
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
- Link to our website from your church website
- Include an announcement about Good News Garage in your church bulletin, newsletter or on your website (sample announcement here)
- Share your stories with us! Tell us how Good News Garage has impacted your community.
- Run or sponsor an event such as a car show or bake sale.
- Let us know if you’d like us to mail some Good News Garage tear-off posters to hang in your community.
- Challenge your congregation to donate at least one vehicle to Good News Garage this year
Questions or comments? Please contact us or call us at 802.864.3667.
Please know that we greatly appreciate any and all support. On behalf of the Good News Garage staff and those we serve, we say “thank you.”